~Map to Michael's site~
More on Grief
My journey of tears
What if (I had done this or that )
- started at 1 month after he died and lasted 4 months.
If only (I had known)
- started around 4 months.
I miss him
- 5 months
I miss him and the pain is increasing
- 6 months.
Realizing my mistakes
- 7 months.
A reason to smile
- 8 months.
I couldn't protect him
- 9 months
- 10 months
Boy, was that hard!!!
- 12 months
Cramming for GriefWork 101
- 15 months
To Laugh again!
- 17 months (working on it)
What Grief Counselors are Told
- 15 months
I have found the smile I lost
- 22 months
2 years completed
- 24 1/2 months
WHY?... Why Not?
- 25 months
my 3rd Thanksgiving
wow it's 2004...
Needy . . . July 2004
Remembering September 11
One rainy gloomy morning in October 04
Books I recommend
Songs that help
A MUST for anyone wanting to know how we feel!
1. How is the death of your child different, worse, or not as worse, than other deaths or tragedies in your life? (If there has been other deaths could you state how they are related to you?)
2. How has your child's death affected other areas in your life?
3. Has your child's death incapacitated any areas of your life?
4. Does or how does the knowledge that God has a plan and that your child being in Heaven help you deal with the pain?
5. When did your child /children die and how old were he /she/ they.
6. How would you want your pastor/ priest / rabbi to respond to you and help you? What has a pastor said to you that helped or would you like him to say that would be helpful to you?
Here you will find comments that were made. Very good and informative reading!
"If I go to the grocery...well, throw a party!
If I cook more than once or twice a week, call the papers!"
another Hugs Poem
Youth for Christ camp
little sister talks to big bobo
what others have to say about Michael
what others have to say about Michael 2
pictures with grandma, grandpa, and friends
pictures with little brother and sister
poem from dad
poem from grandma
poem by middle sister
some poems I found that help me
journey of tears
I started writing our story
Are we killing our children?
What people have said about this site
The last pictures taken of Michael alive
don't go there unless your prepaired to cry...
Christmas Gifts to friends
Friends in Heaven
What about our other children?